Monday, December 20, 2010

Ready for Christmas!

Bring it on, every thing is wrapped, sealed and ready to deliver. I am so excited this year for the girls. I know I do go way overboard and they get alot but hey it only comes once a year right? Even though the girls could be better through out the year Santa still makes his visit. The kids are stoked and I know that I shouldn't have put any presents under the tree, because little Amaya everyday asks if she can open them. She doesn't yet understand why. They are just a tease for her.
As for another thing that we are hoping for this Christmas is the health for Lola dog to come back. This little pug has had a rough couple of days. She had a litter of puppies (7 Total), and it was over a course of 2 1/2 days. I was begging for them (my brothers dad) to take her to the vet and find out if she is okay and everything came out. Her puppies kept dying and they had no explanation why. Well I did talk to Traci (who is very knowledgable about puppies and animals) and she advised me that lola needed to be looked at and also all the puppies checked out. I told this to Justins dad and he advised us he knew what he was doing. Well the puppies just kept dying, by Sat there were only 4 puppies left and one was pretty much lifeless. He was pretty much the biggest jerk when we showed up at the house looking to see Lola and the puppies, it was his wife at first that told us absolutly not that we couldn't see them and today wasn't a good day, come back another day. My mom however wasn't taking this answer very well and persisted. So here comes her ex to the door acting like an ass and looked straight at me telling me that " I needed to calm down", umm okay I didn't really say anything in the first place. Finally my mom begged and they let lola out and we did get to see her. Dan (brothers dad) finally let us in to see the puppies, and thats how we discovered their condition. I asked him if she was going to die and he said " No, She isn't going to die" really rudely. Needless to say when I left I was really upset and said a bunch of stuff I really didn't mean.

On Sunday we got the text that two more babies had died, we were now at only two living puppies. I was furious, I was throwing a fit and telling them to hand over the dog and the two puppies so I could get them to the vet. Finally Justin talked his dad into giving them to my mom. When my mom came to pick them up they called her every name in the book and then shoved the box that had the 3 of them in it at her and almost made her fall down the stairs. We got them to the Vet and after a finally review found out that poor lola is extremely sick. They took out her uterus and found out that it was about to rupture in two separate places and if she would have stayed one more day she would have died. They also found out that by being so sick she also had a leakage in her abdomen that they were worried about an infection. She is at the Animal Hospital, cut open with IV antibiotics and IV fluid, while Traci is bottle feeding her last puppy and trying to get it healthy. They are worried about Lola developing Sepsis so they are keeping her another night. I am furious, I don't even know what I would say to Dan if I had the chance all I know is right now I totally hate him, I don't think HATE is a strong enough word for how I feel. I just hope that he really feels bad for creating this and all he had to do is spend 30$ and 1 Vet visit later to find out that this all could have been avoided by a c-section!!!! Over 1600$ later and on full support, we are praying she makes it through this without getting sepsis! Please pray for Lola and her puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment