Thursday, January 6, 2011

I need more happiness

Christmas is over, Jaycee's Birthday is over, New Year's is over, now what? These are three big events all at once and when they are over, I can't tell you what I look forward to next..... hmm maybe summer! That is what I am hoping for, wishing for, praying for. I look at all this snow and it really brings me down, we are stuck in the house, we can't really stand to go outside for even a minute without freezing, you don't even want to get out of bed in the morning. I am having a hard time even getting into work lately. Sometimes I really would love to be a stay at home mom, but knowing me I would never be at home, being at home means chores, cleaning, cleaning, and cleaning. Although I can see myself going out and hanging with friends, even cleaning someones house or playing with my little runts. I love the fact that I can take time off from work and just go, it doesn't matter where, just to go do something. I need that , I have to have it to make me happy. Granted when I get home the chores are still waiting for me, but it gives me incentive, because all day I was happy with other things. I need to become rich, I need to have money so I don't have to worry about paychecks and sitting in front of a computer 7 hrs or more a day to just get by. I want to do things for other people, I enjoy making someone else happy, whether its just hanging out with them for the day or helping them with chores or doing animal rescue, feeding kids, and just feeling like you are doing something useful. I want to be able to just sit in a nursery and hold those little babies that are crying, just to make them feel comforted, or holding the sick kids at the hospital to give their moms and dads a break. I can do that, that makes me happy, I need a job and actually get paid or become a millionaire so that I can do happy stuff not only for me but for others. Hmmm How am I going to get there?

No comments:

Post a Comment