Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Today is a beautiful day, got to sleep in til 8 this morning and then the kids started in on their Easter basket. They tore into them and yes got everything. We as a family got the movie "The Princess and the Frog, and Wii Resort".
Did finally get time to make breakfast and get ready for the day, then headed off to my parents house for some more egg finding and the kids got another Easter basket. Talk about candy, I don't have the mentality to say No. I like to eat it all and yes my butt grows bigger... Okay and my belly and thighs and everything else. Candy is my weakness!!!
We will be staying and having dinner with my parents and chillin for the rest of the day. I am hoping for a nap.
Well I want to just say that I am so happy to have my family for holidays and just any day. Last night I told my parents that we were just going to move in since we are here everyday anyway. They just laughed, me on the other hand was serious. Think about it, sharing a house payment and the bills with 4 incomes, man we could do some serious vacations and traveling. Maybe at a later date it will happen. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment