Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's Almost Cali Time!

We can't wait, it's coming up so fast, I know I know you have heard it now for a while but we are going to San Francisco in May. We are stopping over in Reno, and staying in Circus Circus for the kids to play. Last time we went Amaya was still pretty little and really didn't enjoy it like the rest of us, so its her turn now. We are hoping to take the ferry to Alcatraz and see the place, and then there is somewhere else that it goes to. I am totally stoked.
Anywayz so for the rest of whats going on in our lives is Jaycee passed her Tae Kwon Do test and is now a white/yellow belt. I will post pictures as well. She did so good and of course grammy, papa, lola, Clint, Rhandie, Amaya and I were all there cheering her on. Traci and her family got to watch too, they were excited to see her do it and said she did really well. Its so awesome watching your kids achieve what they work so hard for. We are all so proud of her and she is gaining a lot of confidence as well by taking this class.
Amaya has also been working hard in dance, she will be getting her costume soon and we will be doing pictures. Her recital comes up in June and I will keep everyone posted so they can come and watch. She is really excited and of course loves the attention.
Rhandie and I have been going out on some double or triple dates with some new friends we have made at work.... Okay so I have made, Rhandie already knew them. They are awesome and its great to make new friends. We do have terrific friends, they are wonderful people and we are so glad that they are now in our lives. We have also been working alot on our yard to make it look so nice, its coming but is a ton of work. It seems it never ends. I hope to make our yard look as nice as all the old retired peoples around here. I get so jealous that they have not 1 weed in the yard and the grass is perfect, what can you say when you have a bunch of time on your hands.
One of the friends that we have made lost their little girl in December, and they are such wonderful people. They are going to do a huge 1st birthday party for their little girl and all proceeds that they get are going to research for SMA. I am going to invite everyone I know, I really want them to get as much money as possible to go towards this fund. Their family is so cute and daughter is adorable. No parent should ever have to lose a child due to money to fund research to stop this rare disease. I hope you all check out her blog and if you can please donate and help us get money to fund the research on this. This family deserves it all, they are such beautiful people. Check out her blog at www.kendraandryanwebster.blogspot.com, she is also collecting little leggins for the kids in Primary Childrens Hospital. You go Kendra, your wonderful.
Well thats about all I hope to post pics soon when we get back from our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment