Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Is Training over with yet?

I am in training for a new position and I am exhausted. I think my family is feelin it too, I have to wake up early as well as wake my girls up, ahh we are not morning people. I feel that I have learned alot but I am more anxious to get on the phones and do it. The class thinks I am crazy because of the way I think and say things lol, oh well its me right? I am really missing my friends that I use to sit by too, they are thinking I abandon them, sorry I still love you all. And for my friends that I used to hang out with in the morning, I miss you all too. Everytime I think about complaining I think ya know it could be alot worse so Shari suck it up and deal with it. I have a healthy family, a house to live in, and food in our bellies so life pretty much is great. I didn't even have to cook today, or should I say Rhandie didn't have to cook tonight. My mom made an awesome turkey pot pie last night, so I just stopped by and picked up the leftovers, its one of the white girls favorites, the filipinos are wondering where the rice is at., she also gave us brownies so score we got both and there was no labor involved. Thanks mom! We also got to hit the gym and see my wonderful mother in law, she is so helpful and I am really greatful that we have grandparents, they are wonderful. I don't know what I would do without my parents and Rhandies parents, they are like angels! It must be a new year though because the gym was packed, wow the only machines open were the treadmills so I did that. It was nice just to go and work out for a little bit. I do feel so bad for Rhandz he passed out at 6:30 tonight, poor guy is exhausted. I tried to talk him into going in work later at like 7:30 instead of 6, but he insists on working that crazy morning shift. I hope to post some pics soon. Love you all and hopefully soon I will be bringing in the dough Yeah baby Yeah!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment