Thursday, January 7, 2010

The New Year so far has been wonderful!

The start of this year has pretty well been awesome. It has been kinda low key other than me training for a new position. The family has adjusted well to me working later in the afternoon, but I am feeling left out so I am going to be working days now and will be home earlier to help out more. Plus I love spending time outside of work chatting and visiting friends & family. I am looking forward to my normal schedule again and what I call normal life... being available to take Jaycee to school, drop off Amaya at lola's house, and then not having to stress about getting to work on time... normal to me is 9:30-4:30. I am right now on an 8am shift...waking up early, waking jaycee up early (which she is not a morning person), and then waking up Amaya lastly (who loves her sleep, and to wake up on her own, so yes she is yelling and crying in the morning), dropping off Jaycee to a wonderful friend of ours (Traci love ya), dropping off Amaya at lolas and then heading to work. Ahhh its been kinda hard. Last night however we did have a great time seeing our good friend Gor. He is so entertaining and I think he thinks the same of us. Amaya and Jaycee were showing off their mad skills on the wii and rockband. Then we lost his keys and we were looking all over the place, it was kinda fun! Anyway we always have a good time with him and we miss him.
Today is thursday its getting closer to friday which means that the weekend will be here soon, yippee! I don't have any plans, hubby would like to go see Avatar in 3D, so maybe we will do that . After this week I just want to relax and sleep in. For all you who know me knows that sleeping is one of my favorite things to do! I hope that you are all having a wonderful start to the New Year, and wish us all luck, money and health...

No comments:

Post a Comment