Monday, January 18, 2010

Not really anything new......






Lets see so I thought I would blog a little bit.... I am trying to think of something to write. The only thing that crosses my mind is a vacation, or in other words some alone time with my hubby. Rhandz really wanted to go to wendover and see "Air Supply", but it sold out and training for me isn't done until next monday, so that is kinda out of the question. Maybe in Feb when its all over we can take a couple days and get away. I want to stay close and not spend too much money, so pretty much wendover or Idaho.... hmmmm we will see. The girls are doing really well considering I wake them up every morning early, they have been pretty good. This summer we would like to go spend some time in California preferably San Francisco and see some family, that is our goal, good thing that tax refunds are coming up. We also told Amaya when she is 5 yrs old we would take her to Disneyland, she really wants to see the princess', even Rhandz loves the girls (lol), Belle is his favorite. Last time we went I think that we have more footage of Belle than the family on the ride. I better watch out ha ha ha. So on that note we will be saving up for that vacation as well. I am really hoping I do well at this job so that we can have the money to put away. I am going to try hard to make it go well. Okay so until another update, well wishes for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment