Sunday, January 31, 2010

Time is Flying by!

I can't believe its already February tomorrow. It seems like Christmas and the holidays just got over. Training is over now and I am now doing my new position, it has really been nice, I feel like the nice guy again. I can actually say congrats and its my job, wow, what a neat experience.
Rhandie is still doing the same thing, which he really likes and he enjoys his team, so its good for him to stay there. On the second hand some of his co workers got him involved in this warfare computer game and he is totally addicted.
Jaycee has been doing really good in school and although she thinks that word is a bad word, she is doing great and she thinks she should be in 4th grade becuase she is so smart she got alot of a's on her report card! She constantly reminds me that she is smart and she thinks she is smarter than her parents. Jaycee also is going to start Tae Kwon Do soon, which she is totally stoked about.
Amaya is doing well too, she has a cold right now, as well as I do, but for the most part she is growing fast. She wants to be big like her sister and go to school. She is my little shopping buddy, I can take her anywhere and she doesnt complain about shopping, boy do I love that. My little Aya wants to be in dance so we need to get that going too.
I really want things to slow down, but the same time things to speed up so that it can be warm weather and we can play outside. I would love to start working on my yard again. This year I am going to finish the back yard and work on the front, so my yard looks as good as my retired neighbors. Thats really all thats going on for now. Kinda thinking about what to do for Valentines Day this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment