Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year Resolution!

You have probably already read my previous post about how anal I am, well this year I am going to try and relax more. I am not going to see my house as a chore, but as a relaxing place to spend time with my family. I will learn that the dishes in the sink are not as important as time with eachother and if it doesnt get done then when others want to do it, I will help. I will let laundry go and do it as needed. I will take more time to sit down and watch movies and play games with the kids and hubby. I am going to try and not yell and scream, but be more patient with my children and not take so much to heart. I am going to try to not be the nagging wife who wants everything done now at this very moment. If I dont want to do it and the husband doesnt want to do it, I am going to pay to have it done, that way it doesnt weigh on either of us! This is my new year resolution, this year to be lazier!!!! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment