Thursday, December 24, 2009

Yeah it's Christmas Eve!!

I can't tell you how excited I am for tonight. The girls are totally pumped up and honestly to tell you the truth I am way excited and I know what all the gifts are. I have everything wrapped and ready to go so we can throw them under the tree until tomorrow morning. Tonight we are heading to our Aunts house, then after we will spend some time with my parents and siblings. Rhandie is the only child so my siblings will have to do for him as well. I can't tell you how much we are blessed every year by a wonderful time and all of the family & friends that we get to see. We love you all very much, and are so greatful you are all in our lives. Christmas is nothing with out you all. For my immediate family, I thank God everyday for you all, the health and happiness that we all have is amazing. I am so thankful that I truely have people that really care and matter to us all!! I love you all and from my family to yours Merry Christmas Eve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment