Monday, December 28, 2009

Wow I can't belive my little girl is 9 today! Happy Birthday Jaycee
















My little girl has turned 9 years old today as of 6:36 Am. I don't believe it when I look at her and think , it was just yesterday that she was born and I was holding her in my arms. Now she is so big she tries to give me piggy back rides. Every year it seems that it goes by so fast and she gets another year older. Why can't they stay small? They are so cute, they love to be held, kissed, you can dress them the way you like, you can do their hair, you can watch them learn and grow and their first word, the first time they crawl or walk. I miss all of these things. I told her one day that I was going to give her a pill that makes her stay small, and she just laughed at me, because she wants to be big. She wants to play with the older girls, she wants to drive, and go out (not with boys of course they are still yucky), but she wants to do all the things adults can do and if she can't or we won't let her she says its not fair. She doesn't understand that its not so fun to grow up. What is so much fun about being a grown up? You have to do everything for yourself, you have to work (school is so much more fun), you get to play, you still get to have toys and games, and you have to clean the house, take care of the car, wear make up, ect. Its really not that fun! I want her to be small for a while and just enjoy the things that she has and she gets to do as a kid.

Jaycee is really into Bakugans this year. I think she now has 15 and counting, she has some small, med and large ones. She would really like her room to be bakugan, I told her no way, we went from Hannah Montana to bakugan, I dont think so. She really likes her hair short, no pink or purple clothes, or anything else girlie. I hope its just a phase so that she will one day let me curl her hair, and we can go get our nails done, have pedicures together and shop for cute clothes. I really love the color pink and for her not to like it is really hard.

I do really love to watch how much she does grow and how smart she is. We go to parent teacher conference and the teachers love her. They say she is so good in school and she loves to learn, she also loves to talk (she gets that from her mamma). Her teacher said that she is reading well above her grade level, she is in third grade reading on a fourth grade level. She also can build amazing things with Legos, she got some from Santa this year.
I am so proud of you baby girl, Happy Birthday to you and I am hoping that you grow and learn everyday to be the special person that you are to all of us! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment