Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Oh Christmas, Oh Christmas!











So do you ever think that sometimes you are just losing your mind and things don't seem real? Thats the way its been for the past couple of weeks, time just flew by and before you know it, its almost that day, Christmas Day. Last night there was an earthquake in Magna, and I felt it, no one else in the house felt it, only me. I thought I was dreaming or going insane. This morning I had to jump on the internet to actually see if it was my immagination or if there was indeed an earthquake. Sure enough one did rattle my little house. It wasn't that big, but enough to startle me and made me have dreams about being buried alive. I am thinking if there is another one, forget hiding under the desk or table, I am running like hell outside to get out of the building.
On another note, we did make it to my parents house to make the 4 batches of cookies my mom has to make every year. Ahh so she thought that the kids would love to make them, guess who got stuck doing most of them? Her and I, and I tell you what there is a gazillion of sugar cookies that you have to frost! Thankfully they are finally done, but now is the other hard part. My dad loves eggrolls that my hubby makes, so tonight what are we doing you might ask? Thats right rolling eggrolls, do I have any volunteers? Well whatever makes dad happy will work for me. I am hoping to get into bed before 10 tonight and get some quality rest, we will see if that happen. Husband, mother in law and the girls went to the oriental store to get all of the stuff, while in the mean time mom is stuck at work til 6. I haven't even taken the girls to see Santa, what a bad mom. I asked the hubby today if he would drop by the mall so we would at least have a picture of them with Santa this year. We will see what happens with that. I will post some pictures of the kids by my parents tree later tonight. Well till tomorrow have a safe and wonderful day and be careful out there its a madhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment