Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is my deal?

This past month I have felt so down and exhausted, I am going through crying spells, freakin out spells, madness spells, I don't know what is wrong. I went to finally see the nurse here at work and she said that I am on the max dose for my anti depressants so no help there, also I have been taking some vitamin D lately to see if that would help and it hasen't. I just feel like I am alone, even though I am surrounded by people that I love and I know love me. I haven't felt like this since 5 or 6 yrs ago when I had a breakdown and trying to find out which kind of meds fit me personally. I feel that I am just a naggin wife and mom, trying to keep everything perfect, and in my perfect world when its not, I go crazy. All I want to do is lay down and cry and sleep, its really affecting me. I try to be happy, I try to keep up with my husband, kids, laundry, cleaning the house, taking down decorations, bills and everything else and its totally not working. I feel like I am doing it all alone, that I am in my own world and it all piles on my shoulders. I know that my husband asks what he can do and I give him stuff, but it just feels like its not on an asap important basis, not like me. When dinner is done, it has to be cleaned up or else its messy and it drives me nuts, if there is stuff on the counters I have to clean them off or else I go crazy, I have to do the laundry thats piled up downstairs (Jaycee asked me this morning why it took me two months, to wash her shirt, I think she exaggerated a little bit, but it is taking me longer. I don't know what to do or how to feel. I feeelllll sssoooo baaadddd!

No comments:

Post a Comment