Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas is over...






















I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas this year, I know that my family and I did. The kids got everything and they had such a blast unwrapping presents, it was so much fun. Amaya was more into us letting her play with her stuff, than unwrapping more. She kept telling us hold on mom hold on dad, at one point when we went to my parents, she was so tired of unwrapping gifts that we did it for her. Now Jaycee on the other hand, she loves to just unwrap everything and then see it at the end. It was so nice though to see what everyone got. Rhandie must have been a really good boy this year as well, because Santa made a visit to him too.
We then went from our house to my parents and unwrapped some more gifts, and we got a new pots&pan set. Rhandie is in heaven, and I am very thankful too, because he is the one who cooks. I will upload the picture.
After that we went to Grandma Lornas house and got to spend some time with them. She was so greatful to see Amaya. Jaycee was with her dad at the time, so we stopped by later to see them with her. They enjoy their time with the grandparents. ........
Then it was deffinitly time for a nap, oh how I love those. I think out of the entire family I am the only one who begs for one everyday.
Then we went to my dads moms house (Grandma Kay), it was nice to see the whole family there. All the cousins, brothers, parents, aunts and uncles were all there. We always have so much fun with the fam, and we are so greatful for all of them.

Finally we did make it back home and by that point we were all exhausted. It was so time for bed, so we made it in with a barbie movie and snuggled in bed til the kids passed out all in my bed. I carried them to their own and then passed out myself.
I just wanted to let you all know that you are special to us, and no matter what there is always a place in our house and our hearts for all of you! I am so greatful for my family, and friends, and I am hoping everyone who has lost someone I hope you all feel comfort this holiday season just knowing that they are guardian angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment