Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Girls, Girls, Girls

Everyone knows my household is full of estrogen. Poor Rhandie is the only guy, and he is stuck with 3 girls everyday. Lately its been kinda alot of drama drama drama. The girls are whiney, they fight, and at the same time they just laugh or do something silly and it melts your heart. All I can say is for the last little while we have been thinking about trying for a boy. Yep, you heard me right, trying for 1 more, just to see if we can add some testostorone to our house. I did have my IUD taken out a couple of months and its kind of been iffy. One day I really want another child and then something happens and its like what was I thinking? Really, you want to start over? Diapers, babysitting, crying, a bunch of baby stuff all over, ect. And then I see a little baby and I hold one, and man those thoughts all go away. They are so cute, they snuggle, you can dress them anyway you want and they don't care, they don't talk back,,ahhh so sweet. And then you hear the hubby say that in his finance class that he is taking it cost $100k to raise a child. What 1 child, I have 2, that is 200k$ OMG!!!!! Then its over that ahh they are so cute feeling goes away really fast and the money sign hits you straight in the forehead. Yep, I can't make up my mind what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment