Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wiped Out!

Lately I have been wiped out, I think that its all the volunteer stuff I have been doing, but I tell you what the next couple of months I am taking off. I am just going to chill with the hubby and kids. Watch more TV, Spend more time playing games, and not worrying about everything else. Let others figure out their life, plans, moving, cleaning, donating time all of that, I am taking some down time. I feel lately that I have been doing alot of stuff for others and now it is time for my family. Hubby promised me this weekend a nice steak dinner (compliments of Aunt Sherry and Uncle Kelly's cow), some redbox movies and maybe I can talk him into a nice massage too. So just to let you know if you need someone to clean call Daisy Maids, if you need someone to help you move call U-Haul and get it taken care of and if you are feeling like griping call your therapist. I will reconsider helping and donating more time after the Holliday's. I know it is the time to give, but I feel like my family has been giving the entire year. On another note, the girls and hubby will be excited to have me home more and not running around like a chicken with her head cut off.

Amaya and Jaycee can't wait for Christmas. We went over to Cleo's house for Halloween and Amaya was jealous that their Christmas tree was up. She really wants this to start. Amaya went over to Lolas house and begged her to put up the Christmas tree so thats what they were doing today. She then reminded me we need to put presents under it. I know Aya, lets wait til mommy has money.

Jaycee has been doing really well in school, she doesn't really like going every day, but she is doing it. She has been better with her sister too and they play well.

No comments:

Post a Comment