Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 11 - Another picture of you and your friends











Day 11 - Another picture of you and your friends
This picture that I am going to add is actually of one of my really good friends that is pretty much like family. I have known her for a while and I spend quite a bit of time with her at work and out of work. Her name is Jeanine. The picture is about her taking us to Red Butte Garden (Garden after Dark). This is something that the girls love to do and Jeanine makes it happen every year! The garden is decorated for Halloween, the kids get to dress up, do crafts and this year they had a bunch for the kids to do. The picture is Jeanine helping Jaycee create a vampire on her pumpkin. The kids got to pick out a pumpkin and paint it. So cute! I know she hates pictures but I love her so much and I had to do it. (Yes, Neeners you can kill me later). This was the first time Amaya got to participate, the last couple of years, I didn't want to drag her out in the cold knowing that I would end up carrying her the whole time. I waited til she was older. Jaycee on the other hand has went every year, this is one of her favorite events she gets to attend, I think her favorite part is all the activities, but after we go to McCools, and all I heard was about their Macaroni and Cheese wedges. Her favorite. It's some good times. We got to enjoy the time with Maria Suchil and Jeanine. I love you guys, thank you for making this a wonderful event. I know the girls and I really appreciate it and look forward to this.


Day 12 - How you found out about blogs and why you made one

I found out about blogging through my Aunt Sherry, she was telling me one day about a friend of hers that would blog and then at the end of the year she would have the blog printed up as a scrapbook. This kinda interested me and it made me think, but I really didn't put one together until I read a friend at works blog. www.kendraandryan.blogspot.com, this was such an interesting girl that is so cute and works with us, but it really got to me when I started reading about what happened to her daughter. It made me sad to read it, she inspired me through her writing, and thats how it came about. I thought hmmm maybe this would be good to keep people (friends and family) informed about what is going on in our day to day life and have some updated pictures of the family. We have family all over the world. Some in Idaho, San Francisco, NJ, NY, the Phillipines and then other places as well, so I figured when they wanted to check in on us this would be an easy way.

No comments:

Post a Comment