Friday, October 15, 2010

Days 3 & 4 combined!

Day 03 - A picture of you and your friends
Yes I am a slacker, I didn't get a chance to update yesterday. I am trying to get as much time in as possible at work so I can have some money! I went home last night and crashed on my bed and fell asleep til morning. Can you say Tired? I will update a picture I promise tonight. The one I have in mind is actually from Junior High. I am still friends and still keep in contact with the girls in this picture, I just need to find it and scan it.
Day 04 - A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Hmm this is not a tough question, because I have lots of habits that I wish I didn't have. Maybe we will just go down the list....
1: Twirling my hair, yes I have picked this dirty habit up from my mother and now I can't stop. Whats really bad is now little Amaya is picking it up to. At night you will see her twirl her hair to go to sleep. This habit drives Rhandie crazy!
2: I am a candy freak and so is Amaya, I have trained her well. We need to have sweets. Even in the morning, when I stop to get coffee (with lots of vanilla creamer and lots of sugar), my little mini me has to have her slurperee(slurpee) in the mornings. Yep we even slipped a couple of times and got her the coke one. Bad mommy!
3: Jealousy, I know I hate to admit this one but I am a very jealous girl. IF I even think you have something for my cute little hubby, I have no problem putting you in your place. I know this is something I wish I didn't have and believe me Rhandie would like this to disappear too.
Hmm maybe thats it, unless I have something else in the future I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment