Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kendra you have inspired me once again!


This little (BIG) challenge that a friend of mine is doing sounded kinda fun, so I thought I would try it on my blog and see if I can stick to it. I know I usually don't get past the first couple of days on these things, so we will see if its something I can finish. It's a 30 day blog challenge. Yes write about this stuff for the next 30 days. Here it goes, this is the agenda!

Day 01 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02 - The meaning behind your Blog name
Day 03 - A picture of you and your friends
Day 04 - A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05 - A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 06 - Favorite super hero and why
Day 07 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08 - Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09 - Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11 - Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12 - How you found out about blogs and why you made one
Day 13 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14 - A picture of you and your family
Day 15 - Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16 - Another picture of yourself
Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18 - Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19 - Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20 - Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21 - A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22 - What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23 - Something you crave for a lot
Day 24 - A letter to your parents
Day 25 - What I would find in your bag
Day 26 - What you think about your friends
Day 27 - Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28 - A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29 - In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30 - Who are you?

So for my day 1 an interesting picture of myself, hmmm I am at work and now I am going to have to find something or maybe post it tonight.
The 15 interesting facts about me hmm.....

1-I am a mother of two beautiful girls who I have managed to keep alive
2-I kill all living things, mostly plants, fish and frogs thats why I said I am glad that my kids are still alive lol
3-I love gory stuff, blood and guts excite me.
4-I am an ambulance/firetruck chaser, I have to know whats going on.
5- I can have a really crude sense of humor, yes I have learned it from some of my friends!
6-You can't get any whiter than me!
7- If you fall I will laugh and then pick you up, but first I will get my humor out of it.
8-I am not a prissy girl. I mow the lawn, I scoop up dog poo and horse poo, and clean up all my kids messes. I think I learned not to be grossed out when I did my CNA training.
9- I have mad road rage. Yes, my dad says that I need to stop, but that would mean that people would have to stop pissing me off.
10-I can talk! Okay alot.
11-If you are having a bad day come over sit next to me and I know I will do something dumb to chear you up, its the blondness.
12-I tip over when I am on my motorcycle, I run into walls,doors, just about anything, I fall down stairs, I am a very clumsy girl.
13- hmmm what else? I love to do crafts, but I hardly ever stick to one thing. I will have multiple things going on at any given time.
14-I could eat cookie dough, brownie mix, cake mix batter all gone without cooking it.
15- I use to be a skinny little thing with no stretch marks and be a really quiet girl before I got married and had kids, now I am sorry to say I am anything but little with stretch marks and I am very talkative. You will know when I am around.


I hope this gives you a laugh, just remember its all TRUE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment