Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Songs that I listen to? I don't really have any specific ones. I do like "The Danger Zone" (soundtrack to Top Gun), I jam this song and yep I drive really fast. A song when I am sad would have to be the song they played at my grandpas funeral ("You lift me up" by Josh Groben) or the one by Carrie Underwood ("Temporary Home"). Good songs, but sad. When I am mad and I hear that one song (I hate everything about you" oh yeah that one just makes me extra mad, or the "Bitch Song" by Merideth Brooks love it. Hmm... When I am happy it can just be any song, doesn't really matter. And when I am bored I love to just turn on the music and have little Amaya and Jaycee start singing and it makes my day. Rock band is a favorite in my house!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment