Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Justin and Karenza for the most amazing Lake Powell Trip Ever!!

Yes we went to the amazing Lake Powell and we were in aww! My little brother Justin(not so little anymore, he towers over me)and his girlfriend Karenza are working down there (I don't think we will ever get them to come home). Anyways they hooked us up with an awesome houseboat and speedboat for 7 days. The houseboat was litterally home away from home. It had three full bedrooms a full kitchen, two bathrooms a living room and then also an upstairs bar and slide. Talk about fun!!! The girls were in heaven, loved the water, swam like fish, and slept really good, all I can say is perfect! They also loved being out on the speed boat, we spent alot of time kneeboarding, wakeboarding, tubing, fishing, and sun tanning. Every morning Jaycee got up got her swimming clothes on and was ready to jump in the water, Amaya soon followed her footsteps and they would both be out most of the time before breakfast. The whole family had a blast. Justin and Karenza were awesome entertainment, they helped with everything including the kids and Jaycee was even begging us to leave her there so that they could be her parents lol. Wow, I was a little hurt, but you know Jaycee living by water, having a boat whenever you want, tubbing, and fishing what else would she want right? That is a Jaycee for you! I did try and talk Justin into keeping the girls and he politly said NO, ha ha ha okay I will try again next time. My parents were there as well as Jeff, Lisa and AJ. We all had the best time. We did catch a lot of fish and the girls had a great time catching them with Jaycee's scooby do fishing pole and Amaya's barbie fishing pole, I think they had the best luck of all, I did end up taking over the barbie pole at the end of the trip. Rhandie said if I am a good girl he will get me one of my own! You know hunny my birthday is coming up lol. This was Rhandie and Amaya's first time to Lake Powell and you should have seen their face when we finally got there. It was exciting!! Karenza took some amazing pictures I will post as soon as I get them back from her, and you can see how much enjoyment we all had.
Maybe next year we will get to do it again!!! Thank you to my brother and Karenza for making this happen, there is no way we would have been able to do this without you! Not to mention you both have some awesome tans going on. We love you guys so much and can't wait to see you soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment