Monday, November 8, 2010

Some relaxing time with the Family!

This weekend was awesome, we got alot of time with baby Brielle, and all of us soaked her up. She is so sweet, and smells so good. She is such a good baby, hardly cries, lets you hold her all you want and doesn't talk back. We also spent some time shopping (The Idahians favorite thing to do in Utah), and of course just hung out. We got our beef back (Thank you Mike and Uncle Kelly for hauling it all down), we are so excited, fresh, hormone free meat. You can't get better than that. On Sunday we hung up our Christmas lights. I think poor Rhandie got tired of listening to me complain every year about not having Christmas lights. He was hillarious hanging them up, some of the time I was in tears from laughing so hard at him. He was trying to figure out how to make the current lights we had stretch all the way around the front of the house. At one point we got stuck and had to re configure it, but figured it out. He had to conquor his fear of heights and climb up on a ladder to reach the top of our house. I of course had this genius idea for him just to climb onto the roof and lean over to hang the lights. He busted up laughing at me and told me he isn't Peter Parker (Spiderman), and that idea had DEATH written all over it. Needless to say he climbed the ladder instead. Our house looks so good and I am so happy. The girls when they saw it were so excited, they both told him "Thank You"!! Awww simple pleasures that make his girls happy! Thanks Babe!
Have I told you lately how wonderful my parents are and my parents in laws are???? There is no way I could do without them. My mom watched Aya while we figured out the lights, and they had a blast. When we got back to my parents house all I heard was how much fun they had, they played games, made Jell-o, the dog was chasing them and they were running, they didn't stop. My dad as well, he is helping my hubby install a new water heater tonight in our house. Our water heater decided now would be a good time to go out. I can always count on my parents and Mother and Father in Law, they are amazing. I love you all and thank you so much for loving us as much as you do and for taking care of our kids. I could never thank you enough!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment